Sign in to follow this  
dachs

Trigger issues in Eden?

I have a strange problem where Radio Triggers created in Eden, can't be selected when playing the mission on a dedicated server. The Radio menu is greyed out.

Radio Triggers made in the 2D editor works fine as usual.

Tested by making a mission in both editors, with just one Officer and one Radio Trigger in it.

Both missions Radio Triggers works as they should when hosting, it's only when running on a dedicated the problem show up..

• Like 1

Hello and thank you for letting us know. This issue was adressed and fixed on friday. On DEV branch on steam it should be already working well. We are now considering updating stable steam version as well so please stay tuned ;-)

• Like 2

Got a few missions lined up, that just needs the trigger issues resolved, and they are ready to go. 

Crossing fingers for update soon  :D

Hello, i can't create a new topic i don't know why, but my problem is almost the same, im making one Altis Life server, and i have updated the mission from 2d editor to 3d editor (EDEN) everything is good but the triggers are not working i have triggers for SPEED RADAR when the player is driving fast, and the other ones are for messages like safe zones when the player enter in he zone appears one messagen and when the players levaes too, but with the mission updated to eden they stop working.

This is one example of my safezone trigger 

class Item468
		{
			dataType="Trigger";
			position[]={3644.9509,10.167008,13104.596};
			angle=0.087266311;
			class Attributes
			{
				name="safezone_1_4_3_1_5";
				text="Safezone";
				condition="this && (local player) && (vehicle player in thisList)";
				onActivation="hint parseText ""<t color='#7CFC00' size='2' align='center'>Attention!</t><br/> You are entering in a safe area"";";
				onDeactivation="hint ""You are leaving the safe ares."";";
				sizeA=40;
				sizeB=40;
				interuptable=1;
				repeatable=1;
				activationType="CIV D";
				activationBy="CIV";
				type="SWITCH";
			};
			id=469;
			type="EmptyDetector";