Maurdekye

Create Respawn Point during mission

I have a couple points around the map that you can visit, and each one should enable a respawn point when you arrive. I have the triggers set up, but I can't sync them to markers. How do I make this work?

So they did add a new respawn system into the game. I asked about it in a previous post, but I only got a cryptic half-answer that told me to use the old system. How does the respawn position system work?

I tried using the createMarker function, but it gives me an error. This is the code I put in the trigger's activation; 

nul = createMarker ["respawn_west_reinforcements", position this];

In Eden:

1. F5 (Systems) -> Multiplayer -> Respawn Position
  2. Double click to edit attributes, set it to Type: Infantry, Side: BLUFOR.
  3. F3 (Triggers) -> Trigger (0 100m)
  4. Double click to edit attributes, set it to Activation: BLUFOR, Activation Type: Present.
  5. Right click on Respawn position, select Connect -> Sync To and drag the line so the Trigger is highlighted, left click
  • Like 1

In Eden:

1. F5 (Systems) -> Multiplayer -> Respawn Position
  2. Double click to edit attributes, set it to Type: Infantry, Side: BLUFOR.
  3. F3 (Triggers) -> Trigger (0 100m)
  4. Double click to edit attributes, set it to Activation: BLUFOR, Activation Type: Present.
  5. Right click on Respawn position, select Connect -> Sync To and drag the line so the Trigger is highlighted, left click

Yes yes, that's what I did initially, but it didn't work. So I came here to make a forum post about it. And I am absolutely sure that the trigger is being activated, as it has a secondary function of adding some units to the player's squad.

Yes yes, that's what I did initially, but it didn't work. So I came here to make a forum post about it. And I am absolutely sure that the trigger is being activated, as it has a secondary function of adding some units to the player's squad.

OK, well it's working on my end, so I don't know what's going on.....