Sign in to follow this  
matkob

Unable to load in campaign

Hi, after a year or so I started to play campaigns again but there is a problem with saving and loading. Before I started I noticed all my unlocked missions were gone, so i neede to start form a scratch. When I try to save ingame, it saves the position but autamatically occupies all saves (this is happening with autoamtic and manual save). When I try to load a mission immediately after I was killed, it kicks me to the beginning of the mission. If I quit and save and I try to get back from the main menu, it say that it is unable to load "continue.arma3save" and all my previous unlocked missions are gone. I tried to delete cfg files but still doing the same. Any help with this?

same fore me cannot save in campaign or scenarios its mega frustrating you save in game but cannot load save it as though it doesnt exist you get bumped to stat again having to replay what you,ve just done, makes game not worth bothering to play its realy realy annoying

After Updates the Saves are outdated and you cant load them anymore, in other words you gotta replay them.

And after reinstalling the game your Saves will be gone too. But you can save your game profile located in "My Documents Folder" > Arma3