nethawk

Apex epansion redeem

Hello guys!

I've just bought the Apex expansion and redeemed it, but can't see it anywhere in my steam account or Arma DLC content. Just wondering where it should show up as I tried looking pretty much everywhere, even consulted the forums for an hour to no avail. 

Hello guys!

I've just bought the Apex expansion and redeemed it, but can't see it anywhere in my steam account or Arma DLC content. Just wondering where it should show up as I tried looking pretty much everywhere, even consulted the forums for an hour to no avail.

If you redeemed it on Steam, then hang on -- the content has yet to hit dev branch, but you should get full access to it when it does, in advance of when it arrives for stable branch players.
  • Like 1

Click This Link and it will show there, mine says :

14 Jan, 2016 Arma 3 Apex (BI Store) Retail
  • Like 1

Thanks to both of you! 

I've read that some people managed to find it written somewhere, but couldn't find that page myself. It was the licences page, thanks for showing it to me :)

I'll happily wait for the actual content, just wanted to make sure the contribution came through :D

Thanks for the help guys and thank you Bohemia for making such an awesome game and even more for supporting and growing such a friendly and helpful community! 

Click This Link and it will show there, mine says :

14 Jan, 2016

Arma 3 Apex (BI Store)

Retail

I cant seem to find mine anywhere am I missing something thxs

I cant seem to find mine anywhere am I missing something thxs

Once bought you have to redeem through Steam through the link in the BI store, login to Steam through your browser.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't get APEX having spent only £17 on the DLC bundle what with APEX being priced at £20 on its own  :rolleyes:  [/sarcasm]

• Like 1