spad

the war of 1812

missions are only playable on recruit ("élève") difficulty level, because on Veteran you don't see any waypoints markings.

interresting i don't see how to correct that :(

In every waypoint properieties window you need to set them to "Always show", instead of "Show in cadet mode" or "Never show". BIKI

• Like 1

Spad, in the M1812mus.pbo there is music tracks; 6min long track 64mb!!! 4min track 40mb 2:38 track 27mb this the whole pbo is 450mb! I think these sizes are not necessary. They could simply be added to a mission(s) (instead of an addon) in ogg format with the same quality (bit rate) and 90% reduced size

Spad, in the M1812mus.pbo there is music tracks; 6min long track 64mb!!! 4min track 40mb 2:38 track 27mb this the whole pbo is 450mb! I think these sizes are not necessary. They could simply be added to a mission(s) (instead of an addon) in ogg format with the same quality (bit rate) and 90% reduced size

yes i know, the size of the music pbo is a true problem, but i have experienced trouble when using ogg or wss file, so now as i want the music available in the editor and in wav format i don't have find other solution for now. I find time i will try to redo an ogg variant for the 1812mus.pbo

yes i know, the size of the music pbo is a true problem, but i have experienced trouble when using ogg or wss file, so now as i want the music available in the editor and in wav format i don't have find other solution for now. I find time i will try to redo an ogg variant for the 1812mus.pbo

I use ofp sound lab to convert .wav to .ogg.

I converted all the tracks to .ogg and replaced the .wav to .ogg in the config for the tracks. I tested in editor and works good. The quality of the tracks sound the same to me.

M1812mus.pbo

I also noticed that you left in YD.mp3 I removed that too ;)

• Like 2

I use ofp sound lab to convert .wav to .ogg.

I converted all the tracks to .ogg and replaced the .wav to .ogg in the config for the tracks. I tested in editor and works good. The quality of the tracks sound the same to me.

M1812mus.pbo

I also noticed that you left in YD.mp3 I removed that too ;)

thanks a lot for that man, you have helped me well. :) As you know i am on another OFP work for now i have to save time, thanks again

Glad to see those musket model's got put to use!

(I converted them from a half-life mod with the mod makers permission, I lost my old account POPKA when the site changed domain)

Glad to see those musket model's got put to use!

(I converted them from a half-life mod with the mod makers permission, I lost my old account POPKA when the site changed domain)

yes thanks man, ProfT gave me those model to save my time in making that mod alone :)

Hi,

I was messing around with your mod (good job btw) and was wondering if you could give a list of classnames and such. I was trying to create a mission where when you capture a fort friendly units will continuosly spawn from it to help capture other places but I can't spawn units without the classnames D:. Love the Revolutionary Units! :D

yes i can do that, it will take me some time but i will make it :)

for christmas and the new year, i made a new mission for this mod but in fact this was another american historical batlle which took place in Texas in 1836 in an old spanish mission that every one knows the name.   Of course there is new addon map and sound i didn't put john wayne in this addon but the spirit is in it.

Little movie from the game with mission sound only.

mission movie on youtube

• Like 2