opendome

Looking For Some Mods

Hi Everyone!

I stopped playing Arma for over half a year due to performance issues with my old 8350 rig but now I have a 6600K so I'm going to give it another try. Since I've been gone some of my favorite unit packs have gone under and no longer work and I was wondering what mods people are using nowadays for middle eastern civs and combatants?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone!

I stopped playing Arma for over half a year due to performance issues with my old 8350 rig but now I have a 6600K so I'm going to give it another try. Since I've been gone some of my favorite unit packs have gone under and no longer work and I was wondering what mods people are using nowadays for middle eastern civs and combatants?

Thanks!

Massi's middle east is good,as is CAF aggressors. leights opfor has some nice stuff too.If you want a list of other fancy mods not to do with middle east let us know-I'm sure you will get a lot of suggestions :D

Thanks for the replies guys! I used to use Leights all the time but now I'm getting an "expected, got" error so it looks like it doesn't work anymore. I'm also looking to branch into other campaigns besides the ME so let's see some suggestions for those fancy mods without the ME :D

Massi's MiddleEastWarfare_Vehicle_Mas is pretty good.(Mentioned above.)

If you looking to branch into other campaigns besides the ME , i think Massi's PLA Forces are also pretty good. There is another PLA mod out there which is good too and the mod is said to have Chinese radio chatter. I tried downloading it but , mine didn't have any Chinese radio chatter. But it is still pretty good. I think Massi's PLA Forces are a more present / current representation of the Chinese forces but the other mod i mentioned (which is said to have radio chatter) is  abit more futuristic in terms of equipment and look. The mod name for the more futuristic one is called China - People's Liberation Army and it can be found on Armaholic.

Another good one is 2035 : Russian Armed Forces (found on Steam Workshop). The Russian troops actually have Russian radio chatter and the aesthetics of the soldiers are pretty awesome. It looks like a official faction included in the base game.

Besides factions , you should download the CUP Terrain - Maps on the STEAM workshop. It's really good. It includes maps that are in previous ARMA games.

You should also download the USS Nimitz mod on the STEAM Workshop. You can probably role play a lot on the ship.