Sign in to follow this  
Spetsnaz

How do you slow down the time?

I saw at the cutscene a soldier running with a flag but he was running in a slow-motion (da Matrix). How do you make the time go slower?

setAccTime accFactor

Operand types:

accFactor: Number

Type of returned value:

None

Description:

Set time acceleration coeficient. May be also used to slow time in cutscenes.

Example:

setAccTime 0.1

Taken from the ofp scripting commands reference.

Does anyone know how many deci places you can put in this setAccTime command?

Or if there's one to slow time down progressively?

Do you mean like go from 1 down to like 0.5 ac ? as u said it would depend on the deci place avalible but u could do this :

_counter = 0

#loop1

setactime = 0.9

_counter = _counter + 1

? (_counter == 10) : goto "loop1"

and carry on like that. well just a thought smile.gif

RED

Does ofp only allow you to use goto, or can you use other c loops like for/while?

I haven't tried them but it is worth a try !

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (subfreak2 @ Jan. 10 2002,19:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BUT I CARNT SCRIPT  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Then LEARN. It's easy. I mastered the basics in about a day or two (I have previous experience in several programming/scripting languages, expect to spend a few more days if you don't) and keep on learning more every day. Just examine code snippets (http://www.ofpeditingcenter.com) and the Command Reference, try out different things. You'll get the hang of it.

It's more fun to be able to activate the matrix style everytime you want, just add 1 trigger, set it to radio alpha, repeadtly, name it matrix1 and set text to Matrix On now in the init:<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">setacctime 0.25 Now for the next trigger make it the same as the 1 above but with 4 little changes, make it radio Bravo, name it Matrix2 set the text to Matrix Off and place in the init: <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">setacctime 1

That should be the way to use the radio to switch to Matrix time and to real time. Hope you like it,

Greetz DFP Bubba