Short Answer: Nope

Long Answer: You can make the mission harder to use on its own by moving scripts/other stuff onto the server itself, but I wouldn't recommend  that.

Why do you want to stop others from editing your work anyways? It goes against what arma is really about, sharing is caring. If somebody else runs your mission then the only thing you can do about it is give them your graditude because they think so much of your work.

• Like 3

Hey II Mysterio II I should know bettet but I need to ask you why! It is a rhetorical question. That mindset and philosophy goes against everything this community is based on sharing and caring. Imagine all the great scriptures modders and designers decided not to share their work so others can play the way they want to. There would be no arma community. I just don't understand people like you. Do you think your missions are that unique or a set of scripts you have that nobody has thought of before LMFAO. I've got into this debate over the years with a few people I just don't understand what you are thinking.

There are two solutions for you.

1. Don't make your missions into pbo form and play them on your host server this will result in nobody download in your mission.

2. There is a way to script it that people would have a very hard time encoding it or script it that certain things are on the server and certain things are on the mission therefore you can't play the mission unless you're on your server.

I don't really think option 2 is something within your scope nor do I think somebody who has the ability to do that would actually help you due to the time and effort as well as being against what the community stands for in a whole. Just my 2 cents on the topic.

• Like 1