Sign in to follow this  
foxer

North korea caught in a lie.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Oct. 18 2002,02:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Oct. 18 2002,02:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Oct. 18 2002,02:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ Oct. 18 2002,02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Oct. 18 2002,02wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys know NK broke a treaty ? Anyone remember what happened when the US broke a treaty ? <!--emo&smile.gif Damn hypocrites.<span id='postcolor'>

Who cares really. They all break treaties. On the other hand, US must have a record though! The most recent one must be the Kyoto agreement, but they also have a habbit of NOT signing ANY treaties. Wouldn't you call it a double standard to expect others to respect agreements when all you do is breaking them yourselves?<span id='postcolor'>

So it's ok to break a treaty because the US does it too ?<span id='postcolor'>

Of course it's not ok to break a treaty. By signing a treaty you are sort of expected to fulfill the "deal". I just pointed a finger at you for moralizing against North Korea. It's ironic when you come to think of what the good ol' of USA has been doing for a longe time.

confused.gif?? What has this got to do with the sniping maniac?<span id='postcolor'>

I said it because what you said about US breaky treaties.

I was trying make a point that if he's doing why isn't everyone doing it.

You can see i edited it smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ok. We agree on something then. We all brake treaties.

Sorry, didn't see your editing. I'll fix it real soon. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Oct. 17 2002,23:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Oct. 17 2002,20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ANyway, this is going to make Bush look reealy stupid, or in his case, reealy reealy stupid.<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, this is gonna make him feel stupid smile.gif:

0,1020,217372,00.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Go here

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (billytran @ Oct. 18 2002,04:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go here<span id='postcolor'>

Well paint me purple and call me a grape!

I guess we misunderstimated him! biggrin.gif

Good catch, billytran!

Good on Nth Korea! This really makes the USA look like the fools they are. They wont go after Nth Korea as there isnt enough oil there and they are not a threat to Israel. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 18 2002,06:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good on Nth Korea! This really makes the USA look like the fools they are. They wont go after Nth Korea as there isnt enough oil there and they are not a threat to Israel. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Jeez Chill, all that anti-Americanism...every second time you post something I almost think Silencer made his way back to the forums, but you can actually spell somewhat. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 18 2002,06:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good on Nth Korea! This really makes the USA look like the fools they are. They wont go after Nth Korea as there isnt enough oil there and they are not a threat to Israel. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well, say that to South Koreans. let see how you survive their kick to your rear.(note: Taekwondo) biggrin.gif

Reading one of this kid's posts is like masturbating with a cheese grater -- mildly entertaining, but mostly painful.

Can we get a "rolls eyes" smiley?

Semper Fi

America would never start a war with china close allie,also they have a million troops,Do you really think america would try it with south korea down there ? I'm sure if south wasn't there we would have bomb them,but we don't want south korea to get taken over.

ummm....errr...suprise? Who would have thought a communist regime would be up to something nasty. confused.gif Just one more country we don't want with nukes. N.Korea and S.Korea i think are still "officially" at war.

goddam, you are like HellToupee and his incessant rantings on Join-In-Progress (j/k HT, youve been improving)

Lol, in other words the fact that America posesses thousands of thermonuclear warheads with the ability to deliver them anywhere in the world is perfectly okay and we're all good-hearted people, but should any other country ruled by a political system other than democracy build even a single warhead, then they're the world's most evil society and must be brought down to justice.

Ever looked at it from a different perspective ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 18 2002,12:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://nl9.newsbank.com/nl-sear....ghts=no

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/09/29/1033283388011.html<span id='postcolor'>

For the first URL: Are you saying that we aren't allowed to draw up theoretical plans to attack a country that has been at war with one of our allies for the past 50 years, and now claims to have nukes? Maybe we should all just sit down and sing peace ballads until the NKs decide they'd like some parking space in North America.

For the second: Screw France. They are getting so much cheap petroleum from the food for oil deals that gasoline has almost replaced wine as France's national liquid. Of course they wouldn't support any attack on Iraq.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Oct. 18 2002,00:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good on Nth Korea! This really makes the USA look like the fools they are. They wont go after Nth Korea as there isnt enough oil there and they are not a threat to Israel. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

HAHAHA ! Right on !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Oct. 18 2002,15:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol, in other words the fact that America posesses thousands of thermonuclear warheads with the ability to deliver them anywhere in the world is perfectly okay and we're all good-hearted people, but should any other country ruled by a political system other than democracy build even a single warhead, then they're the world's most evil society and must be brought down to justice.<span id='postcolor'>

So you're just saying you want to allow the capacity to destroy a city with one bomb to be given to any country that wants it?

Maybe we should have a thermonuclear outreach program, where underpriveleged nations can learn to make war 21st century style.

icon4.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Oct. 16 2002,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Oct. 17 2002,14:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Who wants to invade, when we can nuke them all with OUR nuclear weapons!

HOORAY!<span id='postcolor'>

Do you feel you need to fight everyone who looks like a challange?<span id='postcolor'>

No but that's how many other ppl think confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Oct. 17 2002,22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My favourite part of that article:

The North Korean official then shocked Kelly when he looked at him and said "something to the effect of, 'Your president called us a member of the axis of evil. ... Your troops are deployed on the Korean peninsula. ... Of course, we have a nuclear program,'" according to the senior administration source, who was briefed on the meeting.

Qutie a good answer I would say  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mwahaha, yeah really.

do you really think they would have been so forthcoming with their admission (to their shame) if bush wouldn't have rattled the saber so much?

they're scared! the wording of the korean implies it.

they're trying to forestall any dismantling of their hermit empire by US might.

I agree however that the president will now have to readdress and reassess his politics with this axis of evil.

I'm new to these forums (I'm purchasing the game cause the demo seemed really cool). But I notice a lot of anti-American posts. Usually I'm the first to criticize my country, its history, and my very embarrising president. However, I notice that a lot of Europeans have been anti-US/anti-Israel.

I also notice that Europeans never march in protest of the extreme anti-semitism that is propogated in the state-owned media in the Arab world. I never hear about protest against suicide bombers....my feeling (and probably most American's feeling) is that Israel right or wrong, attacking deliberately attacking civilians is EVIL. It seems to me that the more suicide bombings there are, the more Europeans support the Palistinian "cause". Oh...maybee the hate and bombings will just go away when the Jewish state gives stops the settlements. NOT! OK. This is all OT.

Back on topic... Yes the Korean admission makes the US case for war on Iraq hypocritical and stupid. I think that any case for war on Iraq- other than as a threat to back up the UN resolutions - is stupid and Bush's puppetmasters probably have some self-interested or weird ass motives for it. I think everyone is looking at this in the context of the US's Iraq policy when the important issue here is what will happen to NK now.

You see, I believe that NK continues to exists not because it should exist, but because too many external entities want it to exist. Of course the NK commies want the state to continue because they live like kings and have secret ways to get foreign exchange to purchase luxury goods. SK wants the North government to continue because they do not want to pay for the mess of reunification (which would be 10X more expensive for them than East/West Germany reunification). China probably does not care about NK that much, but in no way will allow streams of refugees to flow accross unless someone else pays for putting them on trains and shipping them to some other country. I suspect the Bush Admin wanted NK to exist because they want a verified enemy in North Asia to further justify the military presence. The argument of keeping a military presence there for the sake of continued regional stability (and IMHO, a good argument) does not go well with people if they have no visible enemy.

Now Bush has pulled U.S. energy contributions. We are saying to SK and Japan, "NK embarrased us and tried to through a wrench into our anti-Iraq modus operandi. Therefore, we aren't paying for this anymore. You want them to continue to exist, then you keep them afloat".