Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Keypoints keep dissapearing with new saves of work?

I've made some additional parts of the map for one of my "older projects". But it seems that TB deletes some of the new keypoints (NameVillage, NameLocal, NameCity etc.). Aren't they stored in .tv4p - I have backups of those, but I cannot export keypoints and then import them each time TB somehow losses them?

I couldn't figure out how that happens - it doesn't happen everytime, but I notice random new keypoint just dissapears from the map and keypoint list - often several of them(!) too.

I just continue to work on the map and save the project every 10-30min or so. Of course I also use more project names, but I'm sure to close Buldozer first, otherwise work gets lost anyhow if you save to a diff project filename...

I just started adding keypoints to my map, and so far they are all still there. It seems to me that they are indeed saved in the .tv4p. I am not sure on how to export them, but when you import the .hpp it should add everything you have in there at once. When you say that TB losses them, is this happening when you load the project or just randomly while the project is open?

One small issues I have is with the mouse cursor and the way it looks before and after you click on "Add Keypoint". Basically, it is the same before and after. Unlike when you click on "Add Object" then click on it again the circle around the cursor disappears. With the "Add Keypoint" it remains even after that option is deselected. This probably isn't relevant, but I wonder if you have noticed this too.

I definitely wouldn't presume to know more about this than you, but for me I haven't had any issues with my keypoints so far. I will monitor my own keypoints and how they are acting within my project and report any similar problems if they arise.

It seems they get selected somehow via Buldozer and I manage to delete them there... wierd. It only happens during the work on the map.