Sign in to follow this  
sgt-mikey

Arma 3 Server host's game freezing

My Friends Arma 3 server keeps freezing after playing a bit on it. This is been happening since the past 2 weeks. We run a custom mod pack, but he's ran it fine for 2 weeks before this happened. I can run a server with these mods on and not freezing up. He can only run pure vanilla server without freezing up. If he runs the mods on a server and then tries to run a server vanilla and his game still freezes. I would really like to help him so im creating this post to see if anyone knows what this could be? None of the mods have been updated and Arma 3 hasn't to (this happened before and still is happening after the 1.52 update). Could it be a background program or anti-virus? If you need more info please ask and ill try my best to respond quickly. This is my first Topic Post here so, if there are any mistakes, sorry.  :unsure:

I would try removing custom mods one at a time (or in groups if you have a lot) to determine which mod is causing the freeze.  Remove that mod and re-download from Armaholic (if possible).  If you can run a dedicated server yourself with the same mods/version and no crashing then it is something specific with his server instance.

Check the debug server thread by Terox:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/172834-tutorial-debugging-server-issues-eg-not-loading-correctly/

Also post the server's RPT file to pastebin and link back here.

Found The Problem, its involves a conflict between TFR and TS. The way to fix it is to reinstall them both.