Sign in to follow this  
Bugsfrombis

Fog cheat

When did using the radio to target the enemy become a cheat? I remember playing the demo and the hint box told me to do that, I guess the game made me cheat then huh?

@Bugsfrombis:

Sorry but my english seems to fail. I don´t get what you are trying to say. Maybe less slang could help.

@ Ballshower im saying pressing ` followed by 2 2 to target a enemy is not cheating

I guess the ladders can decide on their own what is assumed as cheating and what is not. Recent developements have shown that this function is abused by a lot of clans to gain wins, so it will be taken away in some ladders. I am sure this will become a standard to ladders until BIS implements a function to disable the command with a script command or for the servers.

I don't like the way this turns into one side accusing another of cheating when there really is little if any evidence on either side to back it up, what I would suggest from now on is that if anyone discovers or hears about any method of cheating then they Email Bis about it. Any threads about cheating/cheat methods on here will be closed/deleted as applicable smile.gif