gameboi

Multiple waypoints for multiple triggers for the same unit (and vehicle).

a) HI. I'm a novice mission maker. Currently I have synced a trigger-area with and enemy group. If my unit goes into the trigger-area, the enemy will go into their vehicle and move to a tactical location, and then get out. So far so good.

But when my team decides to go into a different area (wich also has a trigger), I want that same enemy group to move to a different location. How do I make this happen?

b) When "a" works: if my unit manages to escape to a third trigger-area, I want that same enemy group to go back to their original vehicle and speed to another location (chasing them as if it were to intercept them at some location). How do I force this enemy group to go back to their vehicle and make them move elsewhere again?

Option "b" is bonus. "A" is far more important.

Place a soldier on the map (you).

Now place another soldier on the map. Make sure he is NOT grouped with you. In the init of this soldier we need to name his group so write      razor  =  group this;

Now place an ammo box on the map and name it box1.

Place a trigger on the map.  Set it so that when you walk into the trigger area the trigger fires.

In the trigger you write:   razor move  (getpos  box1);

Now walk into the trigger.  When it fires watch the man walk to the ammo box.

================================================================

In your case you have 3 triggers so you have 3 ammo boxes named: box1, box 2 and box 3.  When each trigger fires, the enemy will move to that trigger area.

Place a soldier on the map (you).

Now place another soldier on the map. Make sure he is NOT grouped with you. In the init of this soldier we need to name his group so write      razor  =  group this;

Now place an ammo box on the map and name it box1.

Place a trigger on the map.  Set it so that when you walk into the trigger area the trigger fires.

In the trigger you write:   razor move  (getpos  box1);

Now walk into the trigger.  When it fires watch the man walk to the ammo box.

================================================================

In your case you have 3 triggers so you have 3 ammo boxes named: box1, box 2 and box 3.  When each trigger fires, the enemy will move to that trigger area.

Ah, so it cannot be done visually. Thanks!