Sign in to follow this  
cybrid

Jungle everon

With my newly begotton high-speed connection, I started to download OFP addons. When I got Jungle Everon I thougt its really well done and all but I got to thinking; wouldn't Malden be much better suited to a Jungle Environment?

I was thinking what about Jungle Nogova...but then I remembered the murky "legality" of releasing anything taken from OFP:R confused.gif

the truly funny thing is that noone will do it because they are afraid of breaking some sort of copyright, but BIS themselves have never even commented on it! confused.gif

Ok, there is apparently several downloads for ofp that I hove no idea how to get. So can someone tell me where you all go for downloads?

What about Keygetys Nogova Kolgujev combined island? They didnt get on him. Im thinking of making a island for my new white tiger mod that is similar in land formation and size to nogova but will be original work. With better towns biggrin.gif so soon enough wont have to worry about it. U can edit my island and make it desert if ya want! Hell ill send ya the .wrp of it help ya out. What people makin addons forget is that your doin it for the betterment of the game not for some personal gratification. Were tryin to make a great game OFP a lil more personal and better. Why we loosin site of that?

ACES_KEVIN

PS: Legality Does Suck!

If BIS would help-which I would think they would want to, to make sure no one gets something illegally, they could make an installer for the island that you have to put in your resis. cd code.

why would you do that......the islands only work with ofp/ofp res anyway?

The Resis. code. So people that don't have can't get stuff from resis. which they haven't paid for.