Sign in to follow this  
LancerEvoX

Mreq: opfor models

Can someone convert and add to Operation Flashpoint those Hi-Def Grunts from Half-Life Opposing Force? I would like to see them in the Operation Flashpoint game. For stats, give them like Nightvision and added bonuse to Armor for the PCV they wear (powered combat vest). For anyone doing this, i will appreciate it greatly.

o2 is released all i can say is good luck smile.gif

although if those models have copyrights you probably wont be able to release them without permission

Yes i have half life, but it would be cooler to see half life units in real life situation. And besides, someone made a Half Life Gordon Freeman model.

Hey good idea, i would love to see fights between grunts and blackops and black mesa security, desert island with mapfact objects and smiths industry- and harborpack, too bad i can't make those models sad_o.gif

I Smell Placebo with the dont bring up old threads stamp tounge_o.gif

OK:

1. I'm not LancerEcox, i'm a NOOB here wink_o.gif

2. I always wanted to see some kind of "security troops" on OFP. (Specialy from HL )

3. I used the search button to NOT start new topic and getting answers: "Use search button!"

4. Yes this is wrong forum, but i didn't find anything related this from "discussion" forum. I used the SEARCH!

So what we can say from this? Allways start a new topic. wink_o.gif

If you read the rules carefully, then you will see that the "Use Search" clause is more related to not creating two threads on one topic.

But the rules also state to not post in old topics wink_o.gif In cases like this, the "do not post in old topics" rule has absolute precedence.

And it actually belonged into "Discussions", because there are no released addons to talk about wink_o.gif