neven

Sensitivity multipiers for game controllers - removed?

Hiya.  I've been using an XBOX controller since A2OA with my Keyboard, Mouse. 

Before a few updates ago, there used to be Sensitivity Multipliers for the game controllers.  They were drop downs next to the sliders. (poorly mocked-up  in the image below).

They multipliers were awesome, because they allowed me to increase the sensitivity times 2+ (?)

The drop downs are no longer in the UI.  IIRC, clicking the "SHOW" button would give access to the drop downs.  Currently that button only takes me to the "CONFIGURE CONTROLLERS" screen.  I am running Vanilla. 

CONTROLLER-SENSITIVY.jpg

I've managed to map 96 controls to my XBOX controller that allow me to, Infantry, Command, Interact, Swim, Fly, Drive, etc... all without plugins or mods.  The sensitivity without the multiplier is about 30% (at max) the speed of the mouse.

If I attempt to increase the sensitivity in my "name.Arma3Profile" for "X rotation", by increasing it from "1" to 2, or 3, I see no effect.

sensitivity[]={0.72168028,0.67621756,0.43753803,1,0.36934388,0,0,0,0.72168028,0.67621756,0.43753803,1,0.36934388,0,0,0};

The code above is from the Arma Profile. The 4th number above I assume to be the X rotation.  At "1" this is 100% sensitivity as represented in the image.  I've changed this to 2 or 3, and restarted the game.  It doesn't seem to do anything and then it updates the file again back to "1".

Is there another way to manually increase  sensitivity of the game controllers beyond the Game settings and UI? And If not, can anyone explain why they removed the awesome multipliers?

Thanks for any help and direction. 

Sorry for all  the edits.  I was having trouble with the image showing up.