Sign in to follow this  
honeybadger33

Please help me guys. Im very stuck

Im on the mission with the Supply Convoy Ambush and  cant get past the point where the choppers come in and start laying waste to everything with 40 mike mike grenades. Can someone please please please help me get by this mission? Maybe a save game that loads the very next mission? Ive been stuck on this mission for like 4 days straight and its driving me crazy

Hold down left shift and press numpad minus. Release the keys and type: endmission

I don't know how the campaign reacts to this, so use at your own risk.

A very wrong forum category to post this, by the way. ;)

Sorry guys. Wasnt sure where to put it. Thanks for the help and for moving the thread where it belongs. I will be more careful in the future

I had the same problem. I simply reverted to an earlier save (I save quite often, cause the campaign is terrible to me), and got myself in a better position.

So skipping through to hooking up with your squad...

Get in the truck as the driver and order your men to get in as well. 

Follow the road until you're near the coast/destination, and get out where the road turns left. Tell your men to disembark as well.

Set up your ambush and take out the convoy and it's complement of guards. Once you've done this, tell the men to (F7) 'Relax', 'Auto stance' etc. and to move back to, and enter, the truck you left on the road before the ambush.

Jump in the supply truck and rendevouz with your men (they should be getting in, or getting near to, their truck.

Send them on ahead to the drop off point, and follow them.

Once there, all disembark.

Hide round the side of the house once you're out of the supply truck, but keep it in sight, as you'll need to shoot the fuel tank to destroy it (or use grenade/rpg whatever).

Once that's done, head towards your exit area. Stay down in the valley with trees for cover; I always die if I go on the hillsides.

**Update**

I'm just running this mission again and I noticed that behind the house where you drop off the supply truck is a weapons crate containing MPRL/MPRL Compact Launchers, PCML's etc, which makes it possible to take out the helicopters.