Sign in to follow this  
autigergrad

[ALiVE, COOP/SP] Tropical Storm

This is Part 3 of my "Living Battlefield" series in the ongoing war between the United States and Russia. The War moves to the tropical enviornment of Sahrani as both armies battle for control of the island country. This is a dynamic mission with changing weather, auto generated tasks, fast roping ability, and the option to join an AI controlled assault on any objective! Plus lots of vehicles and weapons to use. This mission requires ALiVE, CBA, RHS Escalation, and A3 Sahrani SMD Map. Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=470381009

KInd of confused -you start the mission with a squad as Lieutenent but once you pick an Assault Mission you become a subordinate in a squad?

Also is there a way to disable the subskill reset that happens upon this spawn? Meaning I like to keep all subSkills low for everyone but once this engages they all reset to default values - ALiVE_fnc_OPCOMJoinObjective

Edit: Hmm, seems like the skills are working for some while not for others ok ill figure it out. The Assault missions seem a bit random and hard to figure out tho:

For example: Was asked where I want to attack and i clicked on a red occupied zone and then appointed to a HUGE 20 man squad with tanks and infantry but we were miles from our spot. Since AI is commanding that squad, nothing was really happening and sometimes the leader would just take off full speed I guess assuming we would just follow on foot. Seems a bit buggy and unready.

KInd of confused -you start the mission with a squad as Lieutenent but once you pick an Assault Mission you become a subordinate in a squad?

Also is there a way to disable the subskill reset that happens upon this spawn? Meaning I like to keep all subSkills low for everyone but once this engages they all reset to default values - ALiVE_fnc_OPCOMJoinObjective

Edit: Hmm, seems like the skills are working for some while not for others ok ill figure it out. The Assault missions seem a bit random and hard to figure out tho:

For example: Was asked where I want to attack and i clicked on a red occupied zone and then appointed to a HUGE 20 man squad with tanks and infantry but we were miles from our spot. Since AI is commanding that squad, nothing was really happening and sometimes the leader would just take off full speed I guess assuming we would just follow on foot. Seems a bit buggy and unready.

This mission needs updating.  It's about a year old.  What you are using is actually the early prototype build that is now the finished ALiVE Commander Tablet.