Sign in to follow this  
Gosse de Glace

How can we put the nuke on the a-10 ?

Well I mean, How can I put the nuclear scud launch from vikingo (very cool addon! lol I should have said that a long time ago:P)to the a-10 lbg for example...The problem is the detonation is instantly and I can't do anything :\(I changed the init to be "laserguidedbomblauncher" exec nuke.sqs it is something like that..) well I know it was easy with the napalm addon just change the .sqs of the chopper to the plane or whatever... well it would be cool to have a clue ! tks

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shorty87 @ Oct. 10 2002,08:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hahaha

i think he means only the scud and not the scud with car<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, the crew chief forgot to remove the truck again!

Add a nuke to the A10? are you mad? are you looking for some unrealistic quake-fest fun?

Think the massive GAU-avenger gives the Hog enough firepower... what more do you want?

Ervani

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">are you looking for some unrealistic quake-fest fun?<span id='postcolor'> I don't see what is unrealistic to put the scud missile on the a-10, lol maybe it is not an b-29 nor any other heavy bomber but well I know what I want to do anyway....I don,t want to spend all my time blabing about this... Spitfire, where did you get the script to "attach" the scud launcher ?? smile.gif

wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gosse de Glace @ Oct. 10 2002,20wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Spitfire, where did you get the script to "attach" the scud launcher ?? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It's just some GetPos magic again... A looping script which moves the scud.  biggrin.gif

I made it in 10 minutes this morning wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

#loop

scudname setpos [getpos a10 select 0, getpos a10 select 1, (getpos a10 select 2) - 3]

~0.1

goto "loop"

<span id='postcolor'>

Made in less than a minuet. Just change the - 3 number to how many meters below the a10 you wish the scud to be (you can download editor upgrades for the scud missile addon).

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Oct. 10 2002,20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

#loop

scudname setpos [getpos a10 select 0, getpos a10 select 1, (getpos a10 select 2) - 3]

~0.1

goto "loop"

<span id='postcolor'>

Made in less than a minuet. Just change the - 3 number to how many meters below the a10 you wish the scud to be (you can download editor upgrades for the scud missile addon).

RED<span id='postcolor'>

But you didn't add SetDir into your script wink.gif

Now when your plane turns the scud will not tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> scud launch from vikingo (very cool addon! lol I should have said that a long time ago:P)<span id='postcolor'>

Many thanks Gosse de Glace! I just build the mission and upgrade in some way the scripts... there were created by

CHN CHARON & Abuu I'm also very happy with them because finally we can have the a nuclear Scud hehe

Sorry but I don't know how to make the plane carry the bomb :-( But don't lost hopes... you never know what can come the next day...

Thanks!

ps: that A10 pic with the MAZ 543 launcher is so crazy! LOL

That's cool vikingo!! i'll check the update soon ! And by the hammer of thor I resolved my problem, I don't know how I was able to do it...(I don't even know anything about scripting if it's just only a copy and paste from other lines of other scripts...no offense to anyone by saying this) lol, I have just mixed naplam and nuke sqs and it worked...lol I'm in all my emotions.... Well I'll bombard atom bomb like there's no tomorrow!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't know how I was able to do it...(I don't even know anything about scripting if it's just only a copy and paste from other lines of other scripts<span id='postcolor'>

hey!!! please upload it I (and sure others) really want to test it! smile.gif

ok, I'll add you to my icq so il send you the sqm...and the sqs.. smile.gif well it is too much violent smile.gif ! Well you see, a-10 = 8 lgb, 1 lgb= 1 atom bomb but anyway when there are more than 4 kuke in the screen at the same time fps is really crappy even with a 1.6 ghz + geforce 128 ti..... anyway 8 nuke it is very exagerated...So if anyone can help me with the prob, i want to replace the LGB by one scud missile (not the scud itself loll) it would be cool..(The perfect atom bomber tounge.gif ) cause i tried addweaponcargo "scudmissile" but .. crash to desktop lol..

LOL Gosse de Glace that will sounds a bit violent. At soon I have the scripts I will try to made something for sure ;-)