Sign in to follow this  
Mercier

A3MP Namalsk - Disable the nuclear explosion

Hello guys, I'm a missionmaker for a french team (A-TEAM) on ARMA 3 and I'm currently working on a mission using this amazing map.

Someone told me that a nuclear bomb is trigged after few hours of playing. I'm talking here about the A3MP Namalsk Lite, not a DayZ version or any version using an external .sqf script in the mission.

So, my question is : is there any nuclear bomb effect script compiled in this map? If so, is there a way to disable it so I can play a mission during few hours using this map without be disturbed by an unwanted nuclear bomb who kills every players?

I looked into the @namalsk folder to find a bomb script, without success. My first thought was "There is no nuclear explosion trigged after few hours" but some of my team members told me that there is in fact one. We know that this map was mainly created for this Crisis campaign including a nuclear explosion. We also know that in the Dayz Namalsk version, there is a nuclear explosion avec few hours.

Is there a variable or something I can change in my init.sqf to disable this explosion? It would be a disaster for my mission if this explosion happen after a couple of hours

Thanks, regards.

Someone told me that a nuclear bomb is trigged after few hours of playing.

Someone was very wrong. :)