Sign in to follow this  
whiztler

Cannot get rid of EULA

Since the 1.46 update, when starting Arma 3 Tools the EULA fires up and I cannot close it. I have tried verify Steam cache, starting using steam and shortcut, reinstalled. Nothing helps.

The EULA appears as a pop-up without a closing icon or any buttons. The only way to close/kill the process is by using the windows taskmanager.

Can you try to start Arma3Tools.exe (located in the installation directory of the tools) as administrator?

Did try that, not result though

I changed my screen resolution and was able to spot the top of a button in the EULA. So was able to click it away. Thanks for your help.

What EULA dialog was faulty (Arma 3 Tools, Steam)? Can you provide a screenshot and additional details (Windows version, initial resolution...)?

It was the EULA that popped up after the last A3 Tools update. Not sure if it was BIS or Steam. Initial res was 1920 x 1080. Changed the res to 800 x 600 and then a glimpse of a button appeared. When I clicked the outline of the button the EULA disappeared. Sorry cannot provide a screenshot as the EULA does not appear anymore.

Windows version 7 Pro SP1

Hope this helps