Sign in to follow this  
megagoth1702

I really hate modern feminism in the highly developed countries

but we are not equal, one race has bigger average IQ, while other race has better sport skills and music skills, men are logical, women are illogical, etc. etc. etc.

Non-sense. The differences, if there are any, are so tiny compared to what training and experience can give. The Wikipedia says that this is highly debatable and controversial topic and you can't draw such general conclusions only from statistics. We may not have equal intelligence on birth, but in civilized society all humans, blacks, whites, females, males, ... should have equal rights to increase their intelligence. If modern feminism was about this, that'd be perfectly OK! But sadly it's mostly about hatred.

google more ;)

but i also say that education should be free for everyone who wants to learn

and apart from IQ there is also will to educate and hard work - feminists are most time women who in past were partying all the time instead of learning , then they demand more than educated people have from hard work for 2 decades

plus their main problem for me is lying, they say A but think B - thats why i gave example from dating researches by psychologists , note - woman psychologist was denying those researches but at the end of such researches it was found how she dated herself

IQ stats are in google, simply some show results that people may find offensive

------

edit, add:

from psychological researches i know, i even know how they were justifying denial of date in such hardcore way "i am looking for sincere person, person in bad not fashionable cheap suit cannot be sincere"

Edited by vilas