Sign in to follow this  
eazye

Intro videos/cutscenes?

For me at least with all my research this has been the hardest topic for me to find for a how to guide in arma 3. Never really needed it until now though. Could someone please direct me to where I can find a tutorial on making intro videos, thank you.

There's a lot of info for older Arma's that still hold true. A lot of it is in sqs syntax, I personally adjust it to be sqf but that's up top you.

-

-

- older tutorial in sqs

Haven't made cutscenes in a while but i remember that a while ago the splendid cam was no good for cutscenes. Instead of executing 'camera.sqs' it was recommended to call the camera with

[] call BIS_fnc_cameraOld;

There's a lot more info out there but, in my experience, better use google than the forum search unless it's a specific question.

I never played any of the other arma's so my mistake searching the net was probably looking for arma 3 specifically. But thanks I'll check them out.

lots of that stuff is dated. I have a little tutorial on steam and I believe I released it somewhere here on the forums but its not in my sig because it ran out of characters to use long ago so had to cut old stuff out.

camera scripting guide