Sign in to follow this  
Mirek

Oxygen 2 wont save my files

Ok i started to try to work with oxygen 2 its a personal edition, i cant find any other edition anywhere.

Besides the problem i have, with importing my models from the 3D software iam used to use, to Oxygen, i have one major issue. OXYGEN WILL NOT SAVE, WILL NOT SAVE AS AND WILL NOT EXPORT ANY FILE. I tried to open and SAVE AS even the BIS sample models, to see if the problem is in my model, but it WONT SAVE EVEN THE BIS ORIGINAL SAMPLE MODELS !!!!!!!

Can Anyone tell me what iam doing wrong?

Hello Mirek,

I don't recall ever seeing that happen. Or even hearing of it happen. So are the save options greyed out? Or can you get as far as choosing location and file name?

Did you install the tools as per usual? Where the drive P:\ was setup?

Edited by Maczer

Hi

I can press the Save button i can choose the location and filename, but when i pres the final SAVE button, message pops up, that says:Oxygen 2 personal edition, An error ocured during save operation. ON Disk P: i have only buldozer the rest of the programs is on disk D:

I see what you mean. You have buldozer and your project files on P:\ .

But I honestly don't have a clue why the error is popping up. As I said I've never seen that happen myself.

Hopefully someone with a bit more knowledge will see the thread and offer help. :)

The only thing I found so far was this thread. Although it's not all that informative.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?126377-Oxygen2-say-quot-An-error-occured-during-save-Operetion-quot&

OK thanks

Still not solved.

Sorry to hear that Mirek.

It might not be what you want to hear, but it should be possible to create a full model and get it in game without using O2PE directly. Although it would involve using Blender and the Arma toolbox.

The only other possible option I know of is for 3ds max. The tool set by Soul_Assassin. I've never tried it though.

Oh please no blender. I used few 3D modeling software in my life, Maya wich i loved, but then trial period ended and she left me, Wings 3D wich is my personal favorite, even something as bad as Magic 3D, wich i hated but had to use, but blender i hated and hate and will hate for ever.

Gues i would have to use it, since i doubt there would be free or at least affordable version of 3DSMax.

Hmm found a workaround. Modeling in Wings 3D (awesom 3d modeler) using Blender(shitty overcomlicated software) to export the files to P3D and then it is workable in Oxygen.