Sign in to follow this  
skyline

Randomly kicked to 'mission lobby'

So guys, I've already experienced this bug sometimes, but it's so rare for me, that I've never bothered to try to fix it. This bug is happening on Wasteland by Sa-Matra, but I don't believe it's a mission bug, since I've experienced this bug in ArmA 2 and other ArmA 3 game modes (TacBF, King of the Hill, etc).

Sometimes, you are randomly kicked to a window (I don't even know the name of this window) that have some player's stats, and two buttons at the bottom: I'm Ready / Disconnect. The first one does nothing, the latter one puts you back at the lobby.

The problem is, one of my friends is having this problem quite often, like after 20-30 min of game play, he was able to play fine 5 days ago. Some other people in my group also have experienced this, but it is rare (happens 1-2 times a week).

So, does anyone know a possible cause for this? I tried to google it, but since I don't know the name of that window, I didn't find anything. The closest complain that I find is a guy with this same problem in the Battle Royale mission (http://battleroyalegames.com/community/discussion/792/exits-to-i-m-ready-disconnect-screen-during-gameplay)

That menu pops up when the mission is restarted or has ended AFAIK, not necessarily a bug.

That menu pops up when the mission is restarted or has ended AFAIK, not necessarily a bug.

The problem is that it only happens with one person. Everyone on the server is still playing the mission.

If said person clicks in "I'm ready" nothing happens, if then he clicks on "Disconnect", he goes to the multiplayer lobby, then he can chose a team/role again and keep playing.

The sad part is that this happens in the middle of a fire fight, or sometimes when I'm the pilot of a chopper full of friends.

Had that happen on arma2 --turned out my cpu was overheating, 70C.+.

My heatsink was all furry from cathair, damm cats.