feldmaus

better integration for speech recognition

Hello all,

i am currently working on setup my speech recognition program "voiceattack" to coordinate AI's. Its quite cool and working still good. I am using the Headset "BEYERDYNAMIC DT-234 PRO"(good one) and an external USB Soundcard "AUREON XFIRE8.0 HD"(not the best choice, but its ok and cheap).

I invoke Bohemia to support speech recognition, so that we can handle the AIs better.

Especially the combination of commands are a bit complicated, like, "all" "advance" "200m". The normal advance command let the AIs only move 50m, so i have to execute my macros several times and get for every execution ingame one sound.

Or "all" "save all around", should let the AIs make a circle, where every looks in a different direction. To get this to work i have to construct awkwardly voiceattack.

Further example for a complicated macro set, i often like to have a lieutenant under my command to part the work. "Lieutenant" "secure the house NE 100m". Then the AI Lieutenant should manage this by himself.

regards

Just use something like Voice Attack.

However I do like your ideas about subordinates.

Check out SRGS grammar options of LMC on livrot.com (speech recognizer - free with temporary licenses as often as you like).

No other sub 500$ speech recognizer offers full SRGS grammar support.

cheers,

Livrot