Sign in to follow this  
giullep

bipod issue

i have problems when im prone and i use bipods i finish the magazine my man stay blocked on ground and i cant make anything..i must esc from game...??

this appens with only the new sniper rifle (new dlc), when i am pointing with optics and i must change the magazine it freeze the man in that position and i cant do nothing..

Edited by giullep
new info

I'll say.

puu . sh/h9KfF/dfe0d9bfe3 . jpg

Pic related. Pls don't ban. Remove spaces between dots

On a related note, yeah this happens to me too.

Steps to reproduce:

1.Get a MSMN DLC weapon with 1 mag in weapon, one or two spare

2. Go prone

3. Reload

4. Enjoy your new camping spot and be unable to do anything at all.

nobody has this issue...i every time that use new sniper optics with bipod have this issue...but this only with mods..if i use no mods all go regularly...

nobody has this issue...i every time that use new sniper optics with bipod have this issue...but this only with mods..if i use no mods all go regularly...

Then its a mod conflict. Not a lot anyone can do for you there. You'll need to deactivate the mod folders one by one to find which mod folder is the culprit, and then each addon within that folder one by one to narrow down the culprit further.

Did you find the culprit ?, i think i have this problem also....

No i dondt have wich mod causes this issue..:(

No i dondt have wich mod causes this issue..:(

Have you tried what I suggested in my previous reply? I'm guessing not or you'd have at least narrowed down the culprit

I found it: "@personal arsenal" from workshop of steam..i eliminated it and now all is working good..thx

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out a way to get the DLC bipod option to work under the "Arma 2" preset. I have tried remapping the default action of the Arma 3 preset, which is "C" under Arma 2 with no luck. When I use Arma 3 preset and hit "C", it works fine. As soon as I go Arma 2 presets and try to remap the key binding, nothing works. Any help is appreciated!