Sign in to follow this  
ozdeadmeat

EndGame Source Code

Can anyone tell me where the Mission Source code is for the new EndGame Mission?

Its probably locked in the missions_f_mark.ebo, but can find a lot of the functions used in the function viewer (ie revive, group manager, shared objectives). You just have to look through it.

You have to do something a little bit tricky...

aaa = compile preprocessFile "\a3\missions_f_mp_mark\MPScenarios\MP_Marksmen_01.Altis\initServer.sqf";
copyToClipboard (str aaa);

aaa = compile preprocessFile "\a3\missions_f_mp_mark\MPScenarios\MP_Marksmen_01.Altis\initPlayerLocal.sqf";

aaa = compile preprocessFile "\a3\missions_f_mp_mark\MPScenarios\MP_Marksmen_01.Altis\mission.sqm";

aaa = compile preprocessFile "\a3\missions_f_mp_mark\MPScenarios\MP_Marksmen_01.Altis\description.ext";

You MUST delete the first "{" and the last "}" for each files.

Anyway, for this method, the mission is not working 100% correctly (as for mine, I cant establish the FOB).

However, at least, we know how to setup HvT modules and the new "Revive" as a respawn template.

Ahh cool, i will definitely check it out. Thnx for letting me know. I will try and post the file content here so everyone can load the mission in the editor and see how BIS did the mission.

This seems to work perfectly for me. The mission works just how it's supposed to.

It wasn't a question if the mission worked. I wanted to look at the source code so I can try and make my own EndGame Mission