Sign in to follow this  
Rexxenexx

How do you make some civilians into enemy?

I got a mission where I have a bunch of civilians and a handful are enemy civilians, everytime I kill the enmy civilians my troops turns on me.

So how do you set specific characters (civ's in this case) to not give you a negative rating when you kill'em tounge.gif ??

TIA

how about giving yourself bigger rating? that way, even if it goes down, it'll be ok.(i don't know how to do that)

When I first made the map I put

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this addRating -1000<span id='postcolor'>

in all the enemy inits

it didn't work sad.gif

So what you're thinkn' is I should put something like

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this addRating 99999<span id='postcolor'>

in all the players (8 players) inits?Or multiply enemy civ's times 400 then add that to players ratings same way? You get -400 for killing civs right?

anyone else? confused.gif

Get Gimbal's tossers, mix them with the civilians, and arm them with something a bit better than rocks.

biggrin.gif I LOVE gimbal tossers!!!

I DLed that mod when it first came out and made a mission using it, but so many ppl just come on the server and didn't dl the mod. Then complained on my messageboard phehehe.

That addRating worked!! I added 90000 so tking and killing civs doesn't matter biggrin.gif Thanks Ralph!!!!

If your side is west, you can make some civilians your enemy by grouping them together with an eastern unit. Then you can remove the eastern unit with deleteVehicle -command in a script and, Voilá, you have a civilian in the east side, thus, attacking you!

Civillains are good for number of reasons!! smile.gif I like them for the fact that West East or Resistance wont shoot at them... so if you had a Mission where you had a support group and made them Civilains... they would not get shot at, and would support your men!! biggrin.gif

Rexxenexx if you want to make civilians into enemies, just group the enemy civilian groups with east soldiers and make the east soldiers the leaders of the groups. Then set the 'possibility of precence' of the east soldiers to 0, then they won't be seen in the mission itself. Now the civilian groups plays in the east side

Then make the same with your civilians but group them with west soldiers. This way the civilian groups are separated into two sides, west and east and they will fight each other.

This doesn't work only with civilians but also with all the other sides, west, east and resistance. This way you can make for example spying missions.