Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

How to setup scoreboard for a coop mission to show all units killed/destroyed!

For a coop mission how can I setup the scoreboard to show all blue opfor ind and civ units killed or destroyed During mission. Like the scoreboard in warfare arma2.

What code and where do I need to put it in! Thank you Avibird.

Well, I never played warfare in A2, could you provide a visual aid? :)

@JShock I don't have arma2 installed however I just want a scoreboard that shows all units killed or destroyed During the mission. Coop mission ie CTI type. I want to setup some triggers that will end the mission if blufor losses Lets say 200 units or 100 civ during mission. i want to see the scoreboard to check status on units killed. Ie if I am reaching civ limit then using artillery To Attack a town may not be a good idea at that point in the mission.

Edited by AVIBIRD 1

I check out these Scripting commands no luck for what I want.

addScoreSide Adds side score. This is shown in the MP score tab as the total score. MP Only. Server execution only.

addScore Add a number to the score of a unit. This score is shown in multiplayer in the "I" ("P" in Arma 3) screen. Negative values will remove from the score. Server execution only.

score Returns the person's score in MP.

In my description.ext I have both of these

briefing = 1; and debriefing = 1; set to true.

I just want to know how many blufor opfor, ind and civ got killed during the mission and what kind of vehicles got destroyed on each side. Can this be done and if not why not? Avibird

Just found this

* Enables scorelist for AI players

aiKills = 1; goes into the description.ext Has anyone used this command. Not at my PC right now to check.

Edited by AVIBIRD 1

I would say you would need to setup your own system with killed EHs and get/setVariables on the server then only broadcast those variables when you want to, maybe with some sort of dialog?

i feel this code is too much, but maybe it will get you going on creating a more efficient code...

its a server side code only created once at mission start, iterates allUnits and adds eventHandlers to them no matter locality player, AI, players AI etc.. and gives them the old "killed" eventhandler wich in turn updates a number, wich is hinted on server with BIS_fnc_MP.

Note: a mistake at first, but it seems this local eventhandler broadcasted the number anyway to server even though it should only react locally, maybe too tired...

tested quickly in editor, MP hosted and also dedi using TADST dedi tool.

if (!isServer OR !isNil "CountDead_fnc") exitWith {};
CountDead_fnc = {
_this addEventHandler ["killed", {
	_side = side (group (_this select 0));
	switch _side do {
		case west: {DeadWestCount = DeadWestCount + 1};
		case east: {DeadEastCount = DeadEastCount + 1};
		case resistance: {DeadGuerCount = DeadGuerCount + 1};
		case civilian: {DeadCivCount = DeadCivCount + 1};
	};
}];
};
DeadWestCount = 0;
DeadEastCount = 0;
DeadGuerCount = 0;
DeadCivCount = 0;

_null = [] spawn {
_added = [];
while {true} do {
	{
		if !(_x in _added) then {
			_added = _added + [_x];
			[_x, "CountDead_fnc", _x] call BIS_fnc_MP;
		};
	} foreach allUnits;
	[format ["West units killed %1 \n East units killed %2 \n Resistance units killed %3 \n Civilian units killed %4",DeadWestCount,DeadEastCount,DeadGuerCount,DeadCivCount],"hintSilent"] call BIS_fnc_MP;
	sleep 1;
};
};

you can use the

DeadWestCount = 0;
DeadEastCount = 0;
DeadGuerCount = 0;
DeadCivCount = 0;

to check for a limit of your choosing.

like in a end trigger condition

DeadWestCount > 200

etc.... and so on and soforth :D

Thanks demonized I will give it a test drive. I just put your code into the mission init.sqf. I don't need to call the script right or wrong. Thanks for the help like always. (:

@demonized it works but not exactly what I want however it will work for now to allow me to test play this mission.

I am calling the script in via radio trigger. I don't want the death counter to stay on the screen. Can I add a sleep after DeadWestCount = 0;

DeadEastCount = 0;

DeadGuerCount = 0;

DeadCivCount = 0;

sleep 1;

to make the hint go away?

I don't understand why I can not get the scoreboard that shows how many units, cars, armor planes ect got killed during a mission. I know it is in the game already but how to get it to show up on a coop mission. Anyone with input on this would be great.

Server/host difficulty settings determine if the scoreboard is available.

@Fight9 what are you saying here. The difficulty setting determines if the scoreboard is Available during the game and at the end of the mission. I don't think so. Could you explain what you mean here.

I want the scoreboard to show all units for each side man vehicles armor planes ect that got destroyed or killed during the mission. I don't think setting the difficulty setting will allow for that.

self host:

http://imacrepo.com/uploader/kH2TtB7qTt290NX/mpscore.jpg (149 kB)

dedicated:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.armaprofile

class Difficulties
{
class Recruit
{
	class Flags
	{
		3rdPersonView = 1;
		armor = 1;
		autoAim = 0;
		autoGuideAT = 1;
		autoSpot = 1;
		clockIndicator = 1;
		deathMessages = 1;
		enemyTag = 0;
		friendlyTag = 1;
		hud = 1;
		hudGroupInfo = 1;
		hudPerm = 1;
		hudWp = 1;
		hudWpPerm = 1;
		map = 1;
		[color="#FF0000"][size=3][b]netStats = 1; // scoreboard setting[/b][/size][/color]
		tracers = 1;
		ultraAI = 0;
		unlimitedSaves = 1;
		vonID = 1;
		weaponCursor = 1;
	};
	skillFriendly = 1;
	precisionFriendly = 1;
	skillEnemy = 0.55;
	precisionEnemy = 0.3;
};

Will this show all units killed and destroyed for all sides. I will check it out thank you for the tip (: