Sign in to follow this  
cardiff

Questions regarding RespawnInventories, Respawn Bases and adaptable respawn tickets.

Hello all, need a little help with making a mission. It'll be simple stuff to you but I'm learning script from scratch to be our mission editor for the group and want to expand our missions a little. A couple questions, answer any you are able!

First, when defining loadouts in the RespawnInventories, is it possible to define in which container an item goes? (Ie Medical Gear in uniform, magazines in chestrig)

Second, is there a quick way to export from the Arsenal into a RespawnInventory loadout to save time? Not such a crucial point, more quality of life.

Third, and more importantly. I'll give you an example of what I would like to happen. Group A is attacking Base Bravo. They spawned at Base Alpha. They have 10 men. 3 are killed during the mission but they secure Bravo. At this point, I want "Bravo" spawn point to become available, and at the same time, I want to fund the team respawn tickets equal to the number of dead. This would mean all dead people, if killed, had to wait until friendlies advanced to the next objective, or if they failed to take it, would end the mission as a failure. If they succeed, it means anyone who died can rejoin the game at the new base, but no more. Is this possible?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.