Sign in to follow this  
ninja970y

Custom island , problem with houses

Hi , i have made a custom terrain, i am using mikero tool's to binarize and to pack the pbo.

In game i can see the building on the map , but if i search for the nearest House_F i get only returns of Church_v1_small.

I cant get return of all the houses near.

Any fix for it? thanks community

And if you look for "House" instead of "House_F" (which is A3 only)?

Same if i look for House, problem is in altis or in stratis if i type in the debug console Typeof Cursortarget while i am looking an house, i get the return.

If i do it in my terrain , i get nothing, only for the church chapel small, i get a return

churches are based on class church not class house. the difference being they have a bell sound. I wonder if that's an issue

Ok mikero, how can fix my issue? that i if use Comand mode to any houses ( A3 house ) the return is empty.

I have no idea what a 'command mode' is, nor do i know very much about sqF scripting.

you are best off sorting these sorts of issues out by first putting your object ON and island via the editor, rather than IN an island with a wrp.

Solved, thx to Mikero and Bushluker helped me via Skype, the fix was, in the PboProject i did not point the PboProject to look into the folder where the config of the houses was, thx guys!