Sign in to follow this  
energeticsheep

ARMA 3 Dedicated Server Mission Failing to Load

I recently set up a dedicated server in which I began hosting a customized version of Invade & Annex which worked perfectly without flaw. However upon uploading mods to my server and making a new mission including said mods, the mission which we then uploaded failed to work. By failed to work, I mean that even with a Command Line, the mission would not load and would often resume to Invade & Annex.

I've tried on multiple occasions to fix this problem, of which my attempts were dismissed. My strategies on fixing it consisted of the following;

- Editing the commandline to account for the uploaded Mods.

- Editing the server configuration file to make the default mission the one we made.

- Editing the server configuration file to allow all modifications.

- (Un)signed the server to narrow down further strategies.

Additionally, we have also made some changes to the mission such as removing possible scripts which could potentially conflict with the server. Sometimes, when changing settings to narrow down on the issue, the server mission would often hold at the loading screen and you would be unable to play.

I thank you in advance, however we're under a tight timescale as we are an ARMA 3 Realism Unit with members who are looking to be trained which we are failing to give them at the moment.

work through this...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182955-TUTORIAL-DEBUGGING-Server-issues-(e-g-not-loading-correctly)

do not jump the steps, work through it methodically

If you do not understand one of the steps, please bump that thread asking the appropriate query. That way I can update the thread and help others who have found themselves in the same state you find yourself in

Good luck !

Edited by Terox