Sign in to follow this  
infiltrator_2k

Constructive Criticism, Rants And Locking Threads

I liked that video. I didn't really watch all of it but I did realize that I was being a bit childish in my hating of A3 and I actually am starting to enjoy it a little bit. The discussion I was having in that "lack of content rant" thread also helped sway me too.

Yay! My debate class paid of on the internet (maybe).

In regards to this particular topic, this really has boiled down to 2 things: people who offer criticism on things that have already been mentioned, and people being disrespectful. That being said, there's no "freedom of speech" in the rules, you must understand that what you say can and most likely will have consequences especially if you begin posting things that are either on, or across the lines that the rules set.

one guy got banned by maddox because of this and there was really no reason, maddox used as excuse for his ban that the guy was "trolling".

Among other things. It also turns out that guy was you... :rolleyes:

Btw., if you want to discuss how the forum is moderated, contact us directly or take it straight to Matt Lightfoot.

§18) No public discussion on how the forum is moderated

If you have questions/complaints/comments about the forum or moderators please Private Message them to a moderator, we will do our utmost to reply to any that we receive. If you have an issue that you feel cannot be solved by another moderator then please Private Message the Bohemia Interactive Forum Moderation Team Leader (Matt), he will be happy to look into the matter. You may also ask your questions in the "Ask a mod" thread; however that thread is not to be used to attack/rant against specific moderators or about specific rules but more for questions/answers.