I have a group of AI BLUFOR soldeirs advancing through waypoints. For whatever reason, I absolutely can not get them to run. In the waypoint menu, I have them set to Careless, Hold Fire, and Full Speed. That didn't work. THen I added in the activation box the following:

this setSpeedMode "FULL"; this setBehaviour "CARELESS"; this setCombatMode "GREEN";

I read somewhere that that can fix problems and force AI movement. It didn't make them run, but it kept the leader from waiting for the others to catch up.

Is there something else I can try? Once in a while one or two of them will jog for a split second to get into position, but that's it. They should be running at full speed based on these setting.

Thanks for your help!

I should mention they're moving on a road and no enemies are around.

Edited by rassy7
Additional Info

Hi Welcome to BIS forums!

Your problem is the behavior, set the behavior to default or use aware and they'll run.

Hi, and thank you!

I will the as soon as I get home. I guess I just figured the further they were from stealth, the more free they would be to run.

Welcome.

My list here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?175400-AI-Compilation-List-of-Addons-Mods-Scripts-amp-Misc&p=2656299#post2656299

Has threads in it of folks asking all sorts of questions be it problems, or how to do things for and with the AI.

I would recommend learning more about how to command the AI as well, on the 2nd thread is a section for AI command which I just added.