Sign in to follow this  
Col. Kurtz

Metal gear solid

Ok, so I am totally crazy so only take 30% notice of what I am writing now as it is just a crazy idea that came to mind.

What about some Metal Gear Solid Units for OFP?

The Genome soldiers just need a decent FAMAS, the Russian units from MGS2 use the AK-74U so thats already made.

I know its totally crazy, but I reckon it would be cool to run around as Solid Snake armed with one of Flippers fabolos M4's.

Ok, I have had my crazy idea, good bye people smile.gif

na i'd rather have those Russian Mercs from MGS2. they would look rather easy to make, make the standered ones w/ the aks, and the ones w/ the riot gear on w/ combat shotguns.

MGS2 Screenshots

Here are some pics from Number 2. If you look at all the pics there should be some good ones of the Russian Mercenary Soldiers.

Genome Soldiers

The guys in the white uniform are the Genome Soldiers.

The ninja is Grey Fox, but the colours on his suit are wrong, they are normally reversed. Where there is blue is normally red etc. They have just activated a cheat.

Even more!

Note the Genome soldier in the toilet screenshot. They are the same os Winter Genome Soldiers but have a Khaki Uniform and black Balaclava. Also note the NBC soldiers in the hallway.More shots

Lots of screenshots from first MGS.MGS2 Screenshots

All the screenshots of the units from MGS2 you'll ever need!

Ok, I have gone overboard, me stop now smile.gif

P.S., like your new sig Fubar wink.gif

But the smurfs were better.

And ofcourse we also need the AN-94...!

and would be nice with a Metal Gear Rex or Ray

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I never played this series of games...any got any good pics of these units?<span id='postcolor'>

OMG FUBAR, Go out and invest in a PSX2 and buy MGS and MGS2, you dont know what you are missing...!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 26 2002,02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well while we are at it, lets have a Vulcan Raven model done too smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

With a 20mm Vulcan Cannon of course wink.gif

THIS IS RAVENS TERRITORY, DIE PESKY SOLDIERS

Sniper Wolf could be an elite sniper unit

and we would need the Nikita rocket system!

Now how would that rock........

You would have to make it so you could control it goign up and down instead of left and right in the games.

Fubar, the original MGS is out on PC, converted over by your favourite people, Micro$oft.

I do hope they release MGS2:Substance on PC. I dont own a PS2 and I had to borrow a PS2 to play MGS2.

Those heavy-armor troopers that are pimped out in all that armor would be cool to see. They're those guys that are walking around down in the gun storage area before you fight Revolver Ocelot in MGS1.

They take four bullets to kill! Thats twice as much as a normal little two-shot loser! What a deal! wow.gif

Yeah, the heavy assualt soldiers, they are nasty.

Running around as Revolver Ocelot with the Colt Action Army would be fun.

I just want Solid Snake in his sneaking suit!

That would be a call character, espicially with Flippers M4AI with Silencer+M203 and the two mags tapped together, a perfect weapon for snake.

For the Nikita you could look at the Slayer on N64s Perfect Dark. The most fun I've ever had is me and a mate playing Capture the Breifcase(CTF) against 8 bots. We sit in one room which we gaurd with sentry guns and then proceed to blow the crap out of anyone that's stupid enough to respawn.

Ok, the line for one of you moddelers is: 'Ok, I'll make them' wink.giftounge.gif

Right, its either that or this is closed or sent to off-topic to turn into a Metal Gear solid thread. Hear thy wisdom that is not thee place to tell.