deltagamer

DG British Armed Forces

Any chance we can have a release with seperate PBOs? We only want to use certain vehicles from this and 800mb for our unit members to download just for 2 helis we want to use isn't practical. I thought best practice in the modding community was to bundle separate PBOs so this can happen?

@alexcroox I doubt it as this mod will most likely be getting scrapped. However do some digging and you might find greater things to come. Also what two helicopters are you looking for anyways?

@alexcroox I doubt it as this mod will most likely be getting scrapped. However do some digging and you might find greater things to come. Also what two helicopters are you looking for anyways?

No why is it being scrapped it one of the best British mods out there!

There's a lot of reasons to why its being scrapped, the main one being the mods overall quality. Its riddled with rpt errors and the time and effort to fix all of them would be a bit much. This is a problem I created myself as my skill level isn't on par with other modders out there. Does that mean you won't see something like this mod in the future? No, there will always be something available to play with in a game like Arma. I just want to take the time to make stuff like the ChinookPack better and by trying my best with the help of others to get it to a level of quality that everyone can use and enjoy. Once that is out of the way then I can focus on the "greater things".

thats sad to hear, before this slowly goes can there be one more update with the updated chinooks from your pack and the woodland version of the Ridgeback?

I most likely won't be doing that. From what I've heard there will be something like this in the future so I guess you would need to keep an eye out.

Necro, but anyone have to happen to have the files for unbinarized 1.0?