Sign in to follow this  

What type of new cars?

i reckon motorcycles would be nice. An '80s style kawasaki Z series would be nice, or a good BMW off-road bike. And maybe a small multi-purpose harley for spec op missions. But bikes really need fast acceleration, even dodgy old bikes get from 0-100km in a few seconds, and can brake to 0 from ridiculous speeds in extremely short spaces.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (gr4vy @ Sep. 24 2002,16:38)

...especially the cars which were driven in the former east Germany.

lol one of two is already made by BIS, the trabant.

this would be the other. a Wartburg, the car for the upper clas *lol*

<span id='postcolor'>

No offense, dude, but there were different types of cars, even different trabants. In East-berlin, it was not quite unusual when you saw some Volkswagen or even some Mercedes thing...

Yeah, I'd love to see them soon in game smile.gifbiggrin.gif

bye,

gr4vy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (gr4vy @ Sep. 25 2002,08:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote (gr4vy @ Sep. 24 2002,16:38)

...especially the cars which were driven in the former east Germany.

lol one of two is already made by BIS, the trabant.

this would be the other. a Wartburg, the car for the upper clas *lol*

<span id='postcolor'>

No offense, dude, but there were different types of cars, even different trabants. In East-berlin, it was not quite unusual when you saw some Volkswagen or even some Mercedes thing...

Yeah, I'd love to see them soon in game  smile.gif  biggrin.gif

bye,

gr4vy<span id='postcolor'>

i know about the different trabants. but if people had to wait 16 years to get theit trabbi, i don't think there were many other kinds of cars. and most of the western cars in berlin were driven by people from western germany who visited some family members in the east.

okay the SED bosses were driven around in russian limousines or could buy some western cars for themselves. but most of the population couldn't get a car. or germany was united again before they could get it tounge.gif

there's a little joke about the Trabant model 601:

this model had the number 601 because 600 ppl ordered it but only one person got one. biggrin.gif

GO LADA!!!

http://www.geocities.com/ksmwebm/lada.jpg

Thats my baby. Cruisin' the fields of finland since september '02 with its 1.3L engine and winter tyres.

If you need photorealistic textures of a Lada (year or model unknown) i'm your man  tounge.gif

EDIT: Oh and that SWAT type wan would also be very nice, bank, police, prison and swat variants could be useful. And the limo is a must have too.

Ladas are a must if you talk aout cars that should be included in OFP! the Lada Niva is perfect for the dusty roads in the malden mountains biggrin.gif