Sign in to follow this  
ronin1979ca

Agogeps.com modified/fixed wasteland server

Website and server hosted at http://agogeps.com/

Agoge PMC Warlord | Persistent Sandbox | Data Save | ATM | NPC's | Housing | DAY/NIGHT | Recruit

- This mission has hundreds of hours of code dedicated to it, and originally started as a wasteland fix.

I have hosted a server with a ton of time spent fixing and improving the game experience. All objects are lockable from other players, you can lock ammoboxes, vehicles and buildings. You can retexture everything to your hearts content and missions never stop running. Also AI are recruitable and can be custom equipped. I am looking for people to come join in playing on this server, which has a ton of customization options. Also I am looking for any wasteland squads who need a home for their clan and/or clan pages. This server is under constant development and is updated daily. Your score is saved, and persistent as well as the textures of objects. Recolor everything, build a base and it will stay until you take it down.

Many more features ar being added.

- Note the locking features go beyond the saving, which i've made automatic for improved persistence. This also locks players out of your stored inventory. There are a ton more features not listed.

1297575692156_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&size=650x

Squad XML pages setup and available

Please note these gameplay pics are already old. The textures and interfaces have been improved. But they should give you an idea of the customization available

2014-12-07_00019.jpg

Edited by ronin1979ca

Update - This server now has a persistent objective system, with an income based on occupation. This means held objectives with persist after server restarts. This is basically a sector fight system that will continue the battle when the server refreshes itself.

Edited by ronin1979ca

Went into the server but had some frame rate issues. I like the spin you are trying to take with it.

Went into the server but had some frame rate issues. I like the spin you are trying to take with it.
- Thank you, I appreciate the feedback.

I've updated the server to handle many more vehicles and run smoother. Also planes advanced ai and missions have been added. The server can now handle thousands of objects with ease.

Missions have been increased and jets have been added -

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Edited by ronin1979ca

I have managed to combine features from all of my favorite game modes , wasteland, BECTI, Insurgency, Domination and KOTH to create a new and exciting gamemode that allows you to get the most out of the arma 3 engine while remaining vanilla.

The eventual endstate will be something like an mmo RPG - this server boast the most potential for fighting large numbers of NPC's with constant mission generation and infinite enemy NPC generation without fail.

FEATURES

Exclusive class system - still being expanded

Persistent player levels and experience, safe database

Vehicle and object saving

Custom kill feed with hud minimize option

Perks, classes, NPC squad development, persistent data

1000m Firing Range

range.jpg

An abilty to command AI that improves as you level

- Earn experience from commanding your ai well

Player vs Player east vs west teams

TvT COOP

Player vs environment

-random missions generation

-insurgency zones to clear and capture - zones reset to be captured again and again

-active ai commander with improved ai/high command and cap points

Repaint your uniform, vehicles and ai

Exclusive camo patterns and colors

Unit caching allowing vast numbers of vehicles and ai

Halo insertion

-aerial resupply and drops of ATV's and Trucks

Protected bases

-jet taxi assistance

GAMEPLAY

Pictures are of a player at level 7 commanding two marid IFV's and a scorcher to clear a village of Independent forces.

smallscreen.jpg

http://agogeps.com/largescreen.jpgEnlarge

smallscreen2.jpg

http://agogeps.com/largescreen2.jpgEnlarge

Improved Systems

menu.jpg

Simplified Logistics

airdrop.jpg

squadsel.jpg

Edited by ronin1979ca