Sign in to follow this  
Grace

Syrian Army Units - WIP

Here are a few screen shots I have done showing a few units I am working on.

syrian_1_zpsbec5c796.jpg

syrian_2_zpsba5ae33b.jpg

syria_2_zpsa687d01b.jpg

syia_1_zpsa7b54bbf.jpg

syria_4_zps07a9c500.jpg

syria_3_zpsc3acbd72.jpg

syria_6_zpsf9ba9e94.jpg

syria_5_zpsc072e9f0.jpg

The model Textures are being darkened a tad as they are a bit too bright

I am Currently looking for someone that could provide me with some working models of the AK47, AKS47, PKM and RPK, if you have some that I could add to these units please PM me I will be very greatfull.

I will eventually be adding the FSA and possibly some ISIS units (tho Leights has already done a great job of some ISIS units already.) to make this pack cover an Entire conflict before moving on to the Ukraine war.

This mod will require RHS Russian federation Mod.

Armaholic Forum Link: HERE

looks good, the BI PASGT helmet looks really out of place through. You should just stick with the RHS helmet and wait till the hidden selections are added.

You might want to look into the license RHS used to release there addon, the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License to be precise.

Please make sure to not create Derivs of there original work.

What i mean is, the derivs in the textures you created to make them fit more into the overall theme of this addon. If you still want to use them as you are showing them, i think contacting RHS directly could help with that.

You might want to look into the license RHS used to release there addon, the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License to be precise.

Please make sure to not create Derivs of there original work.

What i mean is, the derivs in the textures you created to make them fit more into the overall theme of this addon. If you still want to use them as you are showing them, i think contacting RHS directly could help with that.

I have been in constant contact with them throughout creating these units, Keep in mind bud that this is not my first mod pack so I am well aware of the rules. but cheers for the heads up anyways.

Marve_XT made some really great IS units for his Iraq Warfare Mod, maybe you could work together with him on them. Keep up the good work, the SAA units are coming out great.

Well,form some news screen,I saw some Syrian tanks use bricks as some kind of additional armor.Will this be possible in ARMA3?