livrot

Livrot Mic Command - speech recognizer and macro tool

I played with VAC back in OFP and it was very good. It's very nice to see another program! I don't want to use any of your free keys as I will not have time right now to test it, but I will look back for sure! Programs like this is very nice in games like this. Thank you!

Thank you, andersson!

Gridley's VA profile from here :https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/1786I 87-my-voice-attack-profile-for-ai-control-user-input-wanted/

has been converted into a LMC profile and should permit for a nice starting point for ArmA users.

The new SRGS grammar support or at least the $placeholder should permit for even better speech recognition solutions for ArmA now.

I am not having much time at the moment, but I can come here and check about weekly if someone desires to get a full LMC license for free.

- register on Livrot.com

- just PM or post here your user name from Livrot.com 

- wait about a week and I should have put you through

or simply check out LMC by using temporary licenses.

At the moment the Low Level Hotkeys are not working on laptop keyboards - this is being investigated. With a branched in usb keyboard they do work on laptops, too.

cheers,

Torvil Stegmann

Hello, everybody!

Last August LMC has received Toolbars and a menu. Sorry for not posting about that version here before.

Last weeks release adds a new hotkey system to LMC which also fixes the hotkey problems that laptop owners have encountered before.

And LMC now supports the Microsoft Speech Platform 11 - a speech recognizer supporting 26 additional languages.

That platform can be used without training the recognizer, as it was created for telephone servers - recognition results are very good, too.

The English manual has been completely rewritten and also got translated into German.

The last pages of the manual hold more information about the new features and fixes of old bugs.

Post your livrot.com account user name here and I upgrade you to 'owner' state for free.

Or use it with temporary licenses - see manual.

If you like it, you can still buy a license later on or make a video of your ARMA session using LMC for the radio calls.

Regards,

Torvil Stegmann