Sign in to follow this  
warferwille

Custom voices pack

Does anyone know how to make an addon which does this? I found this mod to operation flashpoint which changes the the radio commands in game (forward, left advance, stealth etc) to say it in swedish instead. (Search "anrop swedish voices" to find it) To install it to operation flashpoint you replace the original file with the addon.

I know it is possible to add custom sounds (Search "arma custom voices") but thats not what i'm looking for i want the voice pack to replace the ingame once and it to be an addon so i can turn it on and off.

Answers much apreciated.

I was thinking i could use the voice files found in the mod for ofp, so swedish is the language i'm looking for. I would probably have to ask about permission from the owner about publishing the mod.

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

Is there realy no one els who has tried to do something like this since operation flashpoint? Can't find Much about how it would be done.

Surelly its been done, loads of times. FDF mod did so for ArmA 1 and 2, and now for A3 there are at least 2 or 3 mods that add the A2 Russian voice profiles.

Just gotta ask the right people... which I am not one of btw. Best of luck with your search :)