Sign in to follow this  
Pr0D1g10

I need M1A1.pbo file

In a Resistance mission it says m1a1n.pbo file is missing, I need somebody to provide me the file please

You should have it in the Vanilla game. What version of the game do you have ?

1.96 Resistance

Yes, mission Savior

Edit: Sorry, the campaign is Red Hammer. I thought it was Resistance because the russian soldier became a guerrilla

Just tried it (Resistance 1.96 + WW4 2.5 + redhammer), i don't have this error at the start of the Saviour mission. When does it occur ? At the beginning ?

Are You sure that's Red Hammer campaign? Because I can't see any "Savior" mission there...

Are You sure that's Red Hammer campaign? Because I can't see any "Savior" mission there...

Yes, the mission nr 24 is called Saviour.

Yes, the mission nr 24 is called Saviour.

Aaah, yes, now I see it (haven't bothered to check stringtable names - not to mention actually trying to finish this campaign :P). Well, anyway - these are addon requirements of that mission:

addOns[]=
{
	"BMP2",
	"BRDM"
};

In a Resistance mission it says m1a1n.pbo file is missing, I need somebody to provide me the file please

I suspect it's the opposite: you have a badly configured addon that includes m1a1n and you need to remove it. Since the Red Hammer campaign was created for the original game, it does not require any third-party addons. You're running WW4 as a Mod - check your addon folders to make sure that's all. A brief websearch suggests that m1a1n (and other addons ending _n) are for some sort of CTI.

Badly configured addons are those which don't have their dependencies set correctly. In this case (I'm guessing that) m1a1n derives from the original BIS m1a1, but because of the poor config the game treats the addon as being superior - for every mission with an m1a1, it wants to add m1a1n to the list of required addons in mission.sqm. When that entry is not found in mission.sqm you get this error message. Find the errant addon, correct the config or remove the whole addon, and your problem should be solved.

Edit: Furthermore, the presence on unwanted CTI addons may explain the strangely unsightly tank - to improve framerates, CTI uses low-poly models.

Edited by -rageQuit-

It happens when I play with @xrofp+WW4full mod, I've changed to @ww4mod25 and i'm not getting that error anymore