Sign in to follow this  
DY357LX

Are tthere any mods for ArmA 3 that are similar to SargeAI, DZMS, EMS, WAI? (Altis)

We enjoy stuff like Epoch Mission System/EMS ( https://github.com/TheFuchs/EMS-0.3 ), DZMS ( https://github.com/SMVampire/DZMS-DayZMissionSystem ), WAI and SargeAI on our ArmA 2 Epoch server and are looking for something similar (that isn't a large download) for our new ArmA 3 Altis Life server.

I've been digging through Google results for a while now and can't see anything designed to be similar.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you.

Hi, reading those, i still have no idea what they do, can you give a quick list rundown of what each or in general what they do in a mission?

I mean are they AI specific?

They create AI at various locations with a vehicle or supply crate to reward the player for clearing out said AI.

Onscreen text shows things like "Bandits have ambushed a medical transport. Help clear them out". etc.

They work great in ArmA 2 and players like the extra action. I just can't find anything similar (that's easy to implement) for ArmA 3.

They create AI at various locations with a vehicle or supply crate to reward the player for clearing out said AI.

Onscreen text shows things like "Bandits have ambushed a medical transport. Help clear them out". etc.

They work great in ArmA 2 and players like the extra action. I just can't find anything similar (that's easy to implement) for ArmA 3.

The script-packs / mods you've mentioned are specifically created for the DayZ (Mod) even if you can use them in ArmA2 without error-messages. Since there is currently no "standalone" mission-task-system, i guess you have to created it by yourself.

But if you take some of the available missions (e.g. All Out Warfare, DUWS, Patrol Ops 3, etc) in this section as an example and some of the scripts (e.g. the task-master system) available at armaholic it's easy to implement something similar.

But keep in mind, depending on the license of the listed missions above, you are not allowed to reverse-engineer them and / or modify them and / or use parts of them in your own mission. Especially if you are planning to release something to the public.