Sign in to follow this  
Dunaden Shadow-Thane

Need help w/ objects.sav --- lost weapons

Yeah, I got the bug. The patch isn't out yet and I'm not interested in going back and replaying the previous one tonight. It was pretty easy taking Modrava, no casualties, captured 3 more tanks plus all the trucks and half the ammo before I finished the level. But this is getting old FAST. And now I got caught in the loss of weapons bug because I didn't stay up until 3am to beat First Strike.

Can someone just upload their Objects.sav file from later on in the campaign? Or even e-mail it to me?

I will figure out a way to play with the file. But first I just want to play through the campaign and enjoy it and the new missions without all this BS.

2 Dunaden Shadow-Thane

Just get over it and play with what u've got!!! I've already lost all my weapons twice...... heaps more of them on the battlefield!! U're resistance after all - outgunned and outnumbered. tounge.gif

LOL - true enough!

If it were part of the story line I'd probably flow right alogn with it, but I know its a glitch and its pissing me off. I also like to keep my guys outfitted and loaded up with the best weapons. Or to at least have the option of a Bizon or SVD when the need arises. tounge.gif

Well THAT was remarkably easy... I had my guys vacate the T72 and hop in the T55. Then I had everyone follow me into the field. Remember, I have zero rifles, sidearms, etc. I put everyone to the west of the road, behind that hill down there and have them all face east or southeast, not sure. Leave them there ready to go, all spaced out so that subsequent explosions of one tank won't kill the others. Ran over and tossed land mines across the road to the right of where I could see from my ambush point. Went back and waited.

Land mines claimed one, maybe two. Guys on my left flank started firing first. By the time it was over we had killed every Russian tank without casualties and only two hits to our guys. I remained unscathed despite killing 3 tanks. Not bad.

Now I am on to the mission where you grab the AA weapons at night. Interesting storyline considering I took out the two extra tanks AND the 3 gunships and they didn't kill any of my guys (they were all chilling way back in the woods while I made use of RPGs and .50 Cal emplacements).

I am STILL having glitches with the ammo/weapons in the objects.sav file because the 1st mission against the base I had gathere ALL the weapons from 3 squads. All generic weapons plus Scorpion with maybe 15-20 mags and a pair of Toakarevs. Not to mention that I think I had grabbed about 18 rounds of RGP before I ever got to the base. Loaded it all to the truck. Left my guy in charge of the truck. Didn't get a single weapon or mag. Oh well, as long as it doesn't erase the HK, SVD + 40 mags, or RPGs I'll be ok w/ it.