Sign in to follow this  
Old_Man

Screen shots

Please Help,

I have tried 3 capture programs and can't get any of them to take shots in the game. They all take great shots of my desk top! Guess I'm mentally challenged or something. Some Body Tell me whats up with this.

(HyperSnap DX-4; Snagit;QuickScreen Capture)

I don't know if it's a hotkey thing or file going to BFE.

I'm starting to think it's the challenged thing. sad.gif

Couldn't get back on the forum so I had to RERegister.

No that doesn't work either. Game crashes when I hit the Print screen key,or scroll lock. This is so sad

PNY Ti 4600, on a ASUS A7V333 mobo, AMD 2100 cpu, running WIN XP Pro,Also game version is Resistance.My game crashes using print screen on all three utilities,and then I end up with a screen shot of my desktop.

Yes I have GCS now to and the same thing, could it be XP pro?confused.gif

It's not XP -- it, like any other Windows version ever made, has built-in support for copying the screen (or just active window if the Alt key is pressed as well) to the clipboard.

Try copying the screen contents to the clipboard outside of OFP, and see if that works without crashing. If it doesn't, I would reinstall the V30.82 Detonator reference drivers from the NVIDIA website.

Do you play OFP at the same resolution and color depth that you use for the Windows Desktop?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MadMax699 @ Sep. 20 2002,09:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes same resolution 1152x864x32<span id='postcolor'>

Can you take a screenshot sitting at the desktop? Have you tried Alt-Tabbing to the desktop while OFP is running, and taking a screenshot then?

1 gig +,

Look guys I built this system 3 months ago for the express purpose of gaming, and believe me this is not a hardware issue.

I think it is a config or software conflict issue; or just plain stupidity on my part, I used Hypersnap DX on a previous system while playing OFP 1.46.

The thing will not take screen shots in the game none of the utilities will. Is there an option in the game for screenshots that I have overlooked??

Feeling Stupid !!

No, there is no built-in support for taking screenshots.

The fact that none of the programs will do so is disturbing.

What version of the Detonators are you using? Do you have V-Sync on or off? What is the pre-render limit you have selected (a limit of zero can cause crashes)?