Sign in to follow this  
MJM0771

Autobahn for ofp?

Hey Everyone!

I was checking out Operation Flashpoint CZ and noticed Mechanic's new models.

Has anyone thought about building an island with a super-highway for mechanic's speed monsters?

Just a thought that soumething like that would be really cool. smile.gif

MJM

That wasn't a racing island, and we (TOFP) broke up after seeing it was so difficult to communicate with the 4 or 5 meg pbo file, unzipping it, etc.

Check OFP.cz, I saw a few things like that...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (frk19732001 @ Sep. 18 2002,20:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">there was island being made by some german team called island 555 but we didn't get any update on it yet wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hi, im the author of island 555, now that O2 is out, i h ave resumed working on the island, yes we do have a highway..its pretty big and long.

Right now, im adding all the buildings i did, to my island. after that, i will do finish work onthe island.

Will post screen shots here once i make some ..tonight.

cheers

DeadSoldier,

I had a pic on my mind of a map of Everon with a triple-lane highway that spans through the island from North to south.

(with exit ramps, etc)

My hat goes off to you!

MJM

thank's for the update very nice of you and i can't wait to d/l your island it looks great so keep up the good work thank' and cheers

frk out