viperrm64

Can't find or use MCC Console

Hi Shay_Gman

Firstly I must thank you for a great programme and I have been a fan from the start.

Just one problem I have found in the R9 version. I cannot access the MCC Console which is usually in the items in the Ammo section when using the 3D editor, I have tried everything but cannot find it anywhere. I am also running the AGM mod as well could this be a conflict because of items being changed in the AGM mod I don't know, it is strange because the earlier version worked fine with the AGM mod and the console was there.

Please help me to rectify this problem as MCC is nowhere near as good without the console.

Thanks Rob.

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.

Hi Shay_Gman

Firstly I must thank you for a great programme and I have been a fan from the start.

Just one problem I have found in the R9 version. I cannot access the MCC Console which is usually in the items in the Ammo section when using the 3D editor, I have tried everything but cannot find it anywhere. I am also running the AGM mod as well could this be a conflict because of items being changed in the AGM mod I don't know, it is strange because the earlier version worked fine with the AGM mod and the console was there.

Please help me to rectify this problem as MCC is nowhere near as good without the console.

Thanks Rob.

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.

Hi, I'm having the same problem did you have any luck finding it?

I was just going to revert back to an old version

You all should check the "Settings" when opening MCC, there u can add a Keybind to open the Console. If i remember correctly you need to press the desired Key(s) to open the console and in following window u need to vote yourself to be the "Commander" of the Squad. After this is done you should have access to the console

This the wrong place please post questions regarding MCC here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150909-MCC-Sandbox-3-Dynamic-mission-creating-tool-for-ArmA-3&highlight=mcc

The console is not an item any more but is give to each side commander to become a commnader open the Squad Menu (defualt P button) and assign yourself as one.

Moderators please close this thread.

This the wrong place please post questions regarding MCC here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150909-MCC-Sandbox-3-Dynamic-mission-creating-tool-for-ArmA-3&highlight=mcc

The console is not an item any more but is give to each side commander to become a commnader open the Squad Menu (defualt P button) and assign yourself as one.

Moderators please close this thread.

Thanks I love you. No homo tho. :p

I am having this same problem with the lastest version, however none of the key binds work so I can not access the squad menu or the console, the only things I have access to use mcc itsself and sometimes the squadleader pda