Sign in to follow this  
fromz

New female animation *.rtm file strange problem need help

hi,

If I guess correctly, There is no one have made brand new Walking/Running/Sprint animations yet.

From my new project:

New female character with new rig, new animation

All things are not bad, besides some looping animation .rtm file

Check the picture:

ANIM.gif

or http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff151/armafromz/ANIM.gif

Press W, animation running fine, but the character CAN NOT MOVE EVEN 1 INCH!

I donn't think it's a config problem, because is same as official, just replace the .rtm file path.

So if anyone can solve this proble, It would be very grateful.

• Like 1

Hey there! The little lady is looking fine and I congratulate you on reaching such a milestone! I too have not seen animated female character with a new rig and it really is huge amount of work.

I myself got a hang of the rtm animations and actions/states just recently and might be able to help you out!

I've saved my rtm animations in Oxygen/ObjectBuilder and and they need named selections Step and XStep where step is the length of 1 step the character takes and Xstep is sideways movement I think. Anyway it can be placed manually or theres couple of actions in the left click menu when you click on the key frame list in ObjectBuilder. With our Assault Walker Step value is around -4 and it goes forward really nicely.

I think Other than that you are golden with it, looking really nice.

I Hope this helps!

Thank u HorribleGoat, Your tips are very helpful, I've cleared that up already. I also found this, hope that can help others who encountered this problem again.