Sign in to follow this  
zippyo

A cropduster perhaps?

If it can spray biological weapons: Anthrax(Bacterium Inhalation), Plauge(Bacterium Pneumonic/Septic), Tularemia(Bacterium Pneumonic/Septic), Q Fever(Rickettsia), Smallpox(Virus), Botulinum(Toxin), Ricin(Toxin) and chemical weapons: Tabun(Nerve Agent), Sarin(Nerve Agent), VX(Nerve Agent), Mustard(Blister Agent), Hydrogen Cyanide(Blood Agent), and Phosgene(Choking Agent) its O.K. in my terms  biggrin.gif

BTW - If any1 needs specs on these nasty things just PM me........

I dont know if that is posible maybe a trigger or something? Remember its a Cropduster not a terroist happy joy cemical droping plane hehe biggrin.gif

Very nice addon! But if it is the beta, here's a couple of suggestions:

- The side should be Civilian, not West

- Make a custom icon, rather than the A-10

- Change the name of the weapon from "Smoke Generator" to crop spray, or something similar

BTW, the smoke disperses very fast...is this intentional, or just how OFP handle airborne smoke?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dont know if that is posible maybe a trigger or something? Remember its a Cropduster not a terroist happy joy cemical droping plane hehe <span id='postcolor'>

Awww I had my hopes high.... wink.gif

A lot of these may be related to resis since thats what I'm using(my #1 reccomendation would be to make a resis. version)

weird prop(related to resis)

very diffucult to takeoff(underpowered)

wheels fall into place when you start it flying

too manueverable

tail number backwards on 1 side

area right behind cockpit not textured

Other recommendations

make little propeller underneath spin with firing(probably not possible)

put gauges in the cockpit

pretty nice addon

well.....I only got 1.46 for now. underpowered stuff is resistance related. little prop for the pump will spin later(makes no diff). manouverability is very high cuz its flying close to the trees and ground.(maybe I'll de-tune it once I have res). The wheel falls into place when you start flying cuz I forgot to remove the named selections from the gear and the game engine initializes it on start.(will fix). The spray in real life is atomized water droplets so yes it dissipates just the way it is in the game. Once I get resistance I'll look into the drop command to properly model physical properties for it.(gravity, velocity etc). Textures are only for this beta ver.

@fubar....It'll get all that stuff sorted in due time as well, just needed to get it out so I can get some feedback. Unfortunately too many fellows are running resistance so I can't really get a good pic on how bad it is.

zip

ah yeah I amost forgot to tell ya......it's a taildragger so you have to wait for the speed to activate your elevators(80-90) and then you HAVE TO PUSH PG DWN TO LOWER THE NOSE to gain speed required to take off. Because when the plane is on ground the wings' AoA is to big(creates lots and lots of drag) you have to accelerate on the two main wheels so the wings have less AoA.... smile.gif

zip

the new site is up guys COMPLIMENTS OF TANK_EM!!!!!!!!

thanx.all my works pics and the download for now just the       M-18 but shortly I'll be releasing the Antonov An-2 russian utility/transport/cropduster as well as the dropship so keep checking in....

http://www11.brinkster.com/tankem/zippy/main.htm

zip

Can you give me the name of the weapon and magname of the smoke generator? I wanna throw some more ammo on there for more smoke.

How do I get the AI to fire it?

I have tried dofire commands with the AI no luck ill speak to Zip about the issue

Have you seen DKM's Comanche

There gun has smoke which falls to the ground when fired, if you could get there help you could make the smoke fall to the ground, unless it does already tounge.gif

For chemical weapons you could make invisable bombs which fell at the same speed as the smoke, just a thought.

Digging up old threads = Bad.